On October 7th, Women’s March San Francisco, the League of Women Voters San Francisco, and The Women’s Building welcome you to an informative event centered around local activist issues and paths of involvement with presentations and breakout sessions from various Bay Area community and political organizations.
Our goals for Prepare for November: Civic Engagement Fair are to:
• Empower grass-root activists and their communities to help create the positive change we need in November.
• Amplify the voices of local organizations by providing opportunities for broader community engagement.
• Coordinate efforts across all groups so that we can be most effective as volunteers and ensure that we are not duplicating our efforts.
• Learn about upcoming events and actions hosted by the attending organizations and the various ways that you can get involved!
• Keep us aligned before, during and after the midterms elections.
FREE EVENT [ Prepare for November: Civic Engagement Fair was created as a free event to make it accessible to everyone in our community; we are however welcoming and encouraging donations to help us cover the costs: https://womensmarchbayarea.org/donate/]
Please register/RSVP through Eventbrite to give us an estimate of attendance:
Stay posted, additional information to come about session details, attending organizations, and more...
Everyone is welcome!